What to Wear on the Beach
- always wear a sunscreen
- get a beach bag and carry all the relevant stuff (sunglasses, water bottle, hat, towel, sunscreen)
- kindly, abstain from overloading with jewelry
- wear flipflops or sandal; say no to high heels
- apply transparent mascara
- have a glamorous look by applying lip color that suits your complexion the most.
- keep your hair simple and natural or just make a high pony or simple braid, rather going for complex hairdos.
#18. Beach Bikini
Rihanna carries it pretty well. Clear see through white swimwear paired with two piece beach bikini and a scarf tied up.
#17. Strapless Ruffle Top
Have a classy look by wearing a strapless ruffle top and accessorize it with handmade bangles.
#16. Sexy & Trendy Beach Dress
Bikini styled mini dress sets a sexy beach look; styled with earrings and a small pendent.
#15. Black girls killing it!
Very simple and yet giving stylish and killing looks.
#14. Simple Swimwear
Simple classy swimsuit sets it all.
#13. Bikini with Gown
Textured bikini paired with full length gown.
#12. Maxi Dress – Long black and white stripped maxi with black sandals.
#11. Bikini with Hat
Hats are one of the essential accessories to be carried while going to beach. Just wear it with a choice of your bikini.
#10. African Inspired
Giraffe textured short beach dress and neatly braided hair gives an African style image.
#9. Bohemian Style!
I love this outfit. Bohemian styled beach dress with floral print on it
#8. Tunic Dress
Easy to go. Caftan styled tunic dress.
#7. Two-Piece beach outfit
Printed fabric never gets out of fashion. Blend them into your wardrobe.
#6. A skirt on Beach
You can also wear a long skirt on the beach in this summer.
#5. Mini Dress
#4. Eyelet Flowy Dress
Last but not least. Wearing a Flowy Dress on the beach is a good idea.
#3. Green Textured Swimsuit
Who doesn’t love wearing swimsuits on the beach? Do check out these [highlight]awesome women swim wear/ suits collection by H&M[/highlight]
#2. Kaftan Shirt
#1. Stripe Sarong