Where every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the contents of outfittrends.com, we do not warrant its completeness, quality and accuracy, nor can we guarantee that it is up-to-date. We will not be liable for any consequences arising from the use of, or reliance on, the contents of outfittrends.com. The respective owners are exclusively responsible for external websites.outfittrends.com accepts no liability of the content of external links.
All pictures copyright to their respective owner(s). outfittrends.com does not claim ownership of any of the pictures displayed on this site unless stated otherwise. outfittrends.com does not knowingly intend or attempt to offend or violate any copyright or intellectual property rights of any entity. Some images used on outfittrends.com are taken from the web and believed to be in the public domain. In addition, to the best of outfittrends.com’s knowledge, all content, images, photos, etc., if any, are being used in compliance with the Fair Use Doctrine (Copyright Act of 1976, 17 U.S.C. § 107.) The pictures are provided for comment/criticism/news reporting/educational purposes only.
If any images posted here are in violation of copyright law, please contact us (see below) and we will gladly remove the offending images immediately upon receipt of valid proof of copyright infringement (see below).
The content( except images stated otherwise) posted on outfit trends is the sole property of outfit trends as each author is paid for it and outfit trends own it. Outfit trends reserve the rights to remove any article / change ownership of articles or modify it. As a part of editorial team you agree to these terms & conditions.
Official DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
Our website follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 U.S.C. §512, otherwise known as Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. In other words, DON’T MAKE FALSE CLAIMS!
To expedite our ability to process your request, Please Contact Us
General Copyright Statement:
Most of the sourced material posted to outfittrends.com is posted according to the “fair use” doctrine of copyright law for non-commercial news reporting, education and discussion purposes. We comply with all takedown requests.
All materials, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon presented proof.
We always give the link from the original site (source) but please contact us if we forgot to link it. If you see your copyrighted images or material has been published at this blog, please contact us and we will remove it as soon as possible.
Outfit Trends is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, we would not impact the price
Please send takedown requests to: OutfitTrends here