Funky Hijab Style. Looking for funky hijab styles? How to get a funky look with Hijab? Funky hijab outfit ideas? Well, this post is for you. We know that Teenage girls are obsessed with getting a casual look. So in this post, we bring some fantastic ideas for you.
And if you want to take your hijab to the next level, then you must see hijab with swag styles.
As we know that Hijab is an Arabic word and it means to cover or to shelter. According to the Islamic point of view, hijab is a decent and modest dressing, and it covers the entire body except for your face and hands. In Islam, this clothing style has morality and modesty. But now hijab fashion has gone to the next level. A wide variety of hijabs is available in the market. Muslim teenage girls love to wear funky headscarves in different styles and designs. First, we would like to share some basic hijab type tips and methods that you can wear with other outfits. You can see step by step simple hijab-wearing tutorial from here for your ease.
- The most popular and familiar style of funky hijab is the square one. Well, this style of hijab is folded into the triangle shape and then placed over your head. You can secure this hijab style under your chin by using a pin.
- The second style or idea of funky hijab is long hijab. It consists of a large piece of cloth in a rectangular shape around your face. In other words, this style of hijab is almost similar to scarves. Women from all over the world prefer to wear long hijabs.
- If we talk about working women, then they should wear one piece hijab. It is a tube-like cloth, and it fits over your head. Working women prefer to wear this hijab style because it is easy to use and wear
- Another popular funky hijab style is the Egyptian style, and it includes two pieces of hijab. The inner piece is almost similar to the long hijab, and you can comfortably wear around your face. The outer portion of this hijab is twisted, and you can place at the top of your head.
- The last famous style or the idea of hijab is Kuwaiti style hijab style. This style of hijab consists of 2 pieces.
What is the most Simple way to get a funky look with hijab?
Well, the simplest and easy way is to wear the hijab with jeans, Sneakers and multi combination rings. You can do the go more funky by wearing hijab with ripped jeans or hijab with boyfriend jeans that give a cool look. To wear any style of hijab, it is essential that women should know their face shape and figure. For readers, we are sharing the pictures of hijabs in different styles and designs. All the hijabs are designed according to latest trends and fashion ideas. We are completely sure that Muslim women and girls who would love to wear hijabs will like these pictures. So don’t waste your time to see these lovely girls and you can look as chic as them.
↓ 16 – Funky Accessories to Wear with Hijab
One of the simplest ways to add an element of funkiness to any hijab outfit is by using the right accessories. See here how some of the most famous hijabis on Instagram have used the basic funky accessories to make their outfits stand out.
Here we see the use of gold necklaces along with a bag that matches the coat. The accessories have been selected wisely to make them prominent through a simple outfit.
If you have a beautiful colorful shawl, then you don’t need any more accessories, as proven by this blogger. She simply wrapped her funky shawl around her hijab and wore it with her casual everyday jeans and shirt and yet she looks amazing. Check out this post on 30 Stylish Ways to Wear Hijab with Jeans for Chic look
Add a splash of funk and colors to your plain hijabs through such colorful and bold earrings.
If you have a clutch, you love then make it the star of your outfit as shown here.
Wear statement earrings and sunglasses with your everyday hijab and abaya for the perfect funky look.
↓ 15 – White Hijab with a Bright and Funky Outfit
A funky outfit is all about being cool and colorful so don’t be afraid to buy a neon-coloured outfit that you love. In fact, never be afraid of bright colors since they can make you look ravishing like nothing else can. However, the point is to wear funky outfits but not to let them clash which is why this orange blazer has been paired with a white hijab and trouser. For more such great ideas, check out 14 Popular Hijab Street Style Fashion Ideas This Season
↓ 14 – Turban Hijab with a Printed Blazer
↓ 13 – Funky Hijab Look in an Abaya
↓ 12 – Baseball Hat with Hijab
A cool hat is another accessory that can instantly transform your look and outfit into a funky one. Do check out these Hijab with Hats Styles-18 Modest Ways to Wear Caps with Hijab
↓ 11 – Funky Look in a Black Hijab
Every girl owns a black hijab so here are some of our favorite funky outfits to wear with hijabs.
↓ 10 – Funky Animal Print Hijab
The animal printed hijab has been perfectly matched with Shiny leather Pants and Animal Print Flat.
Here’s another look in this hijab:
↓ 9 – Hijab With Converse
Converse shoes are not just extremely comfortable but also fun to wear because of the amazing styles and colors they come in.
↓ 8 – Chic Hijab outfit combination
Black Scarf with jeans and Wedges. You can never go wrong with a complete Black or a black and white look.