Earrings with Long Hair for Girls- Accessories are essential to give your ensemble a more genuine look as well as to reflect your style statement. That’s why you have to be a bit more cautious while picking up any piece of jewelry or any other accessories. Earrings play a vital role when it comes to making your outfit and hair stand out in public or a gathering.
While picking up ear accessories, you are supposed to keep in mind your face cut, haircut as well as the cut of your outfit. If you consider these three points, then it will definitely lead to the perfect choice of earrings.
What Earrings to Wear with Long Hair
Your hairstyles and ear accessories are supposed to be coordinated to frame your face the right way. Here I’ll be presenting some of the super amazing earring styles which go perfectly with some of your favorite hairstyles and what are the best options according to your face cuts. But before that, go through these points quickly.
- Tuck your hair behind the ear of at least one side to show off your earrings.
- Go with large earrings in popping colors so that they are visible and don’t hide in your hair.
- While wearing your long hair in buns and high ponytails, go for chandelier earrings or teardrops.
- Cluster earrings are great for days when you plan to wear your hair open and down, as they don’t get tangled easily.
- Dangle earrings suit people who have bangs and long hair.
↓ Earrings According to Your Face Shape
Round Shaped Face: If your face is vastest at the cheekbones with a similar width and length, then this means that you are blessed with a round face. Round-faced-shaped comes with fuller cheeks, which means your earrings should aid in contouring your face! For that purpose, long dangle earrings will be a great help! Go for earrings like teardrops or chandelier, as they will make your face look longer. Round molded hoops, loops, ring earrings are a big no for you as they will add more volume to your face.
Oval Shaped Face: Wondering what an oval face looks like? It is precisely the shape of an egg. Don’t get offended by this word because you are blessed with the best face shape o all times. And whatever you wear, whatever your hairstyle or hair length is, there is a ninety percent chance that it will look good on you. You can go with any hoops, be them gold hoop or long studs; they would look astounding all over!
Square Shaped Face: Having a square face means a bone structure that is equivalent in both length and width, followed by an expansive face shape. So if you are one of them and looking forward to finding earrings that will suit you and make you look delicate and radiant look, you may go for little gold round bands or studs. Solitaire studs will enhance your face structure as well. For a more substantial look, you can pick long earrings like stone-studded hoops or dangles. Avoid earrings in square and rectangle shapes at all costs!
Triangle Shaped Face: Having a triangle-faced shape? Do you ever think it is trouble because you feel your face looks too sharp? Don’t worry about it, as the right choice of earrings can help you create a softer effect. What you need to do is it-to make the equalization, hence go for studs that are pointing downwards and avoid any rakish or pointy hoops or loops. Go for earrings that have soft edges.
Heart-Shaped Face: Have a forehead that is wider than your cheeks and the lower half of your face? This means that you have a heart-shaped face. You need to counterbalance your sharp chin! But how? Well, you can do it in a blink of an eye with the help chandelier or teardrop earrings.
Rectangle Shaped Face: Those with a rectangular face structure have a flat forehead and jaw that has the same width and length. The best earrings for you people to flatter your face shape will be those that will add some width to your cheeks. Don’t, however, go for long drop and large earrings as these will add extra, unwanted length to your face.
↓ Earrings According to Your Hair Color
Do you ever wonder why a specific type of earrings looks better on someone as compared to you? The reason might be your hair color! Some colors look better when worn with light shades and some with others. So, figure out your hair color and read below to find out what color of earrings will compliment your long, silky, and shiny hair.
- The shades of metallic studs and those of gold or platinum are your go-to choices irrespective of your hair color because they suit equally well all hair shades—these colors are more of universal earring colors.
- If you are someone with light hair-like ash blonde or golden, then you should pick bright colored earrings and avoid plain or dull shades as they won’t pop out. Blue, green, yellow, and red will turn out particularly brilliantly.
- White and pastel shades are made for you if you are a brunette, as they blend really well with this shade.
- If you are a redhead, which is a bold choice, I must add. Avoid colors like red or hot pink. Cool shades, for example, light blue, sea green, turquoise, and purple, will do the work for you and calm down the fire in your hair.
- If you have black hair, light-colored earrings, or popping shades will look great on you.
- All the earring colors and hair shades that we have discussed apply to all types of earrings, be them studs, hoops, or tassel earrings.
↓ How to Choose the Right Earrings For Your Hairstyle
Having long hair is flex for sure. But what matters the most after that is in what hairstyle you carry your hair and how you accessorize with your statement style. Straight hair, long hair, curls, waves, buns, and bangs- however you like! Pick the right earrings and turn everyone’s heads!
- Are you a girl with long hair, but at the same time someone who can’t keep them open all the time? Are hair updos and buns your go-to hairstyle? If yes, then topsy-turvy loops and hoop will completely suit your hairstyle. It will also make your face look a little slimmer.
- For longer hairdos like straight hair, beachy waves, half buns, or curls, opt for large and long studs as they will be prominent as compared to tiny studs.
- Loop and hoop earrings give the presence of weight and enhance the sides of your face, especially your cheek and jawbone region. So go with them when planning on a sleek hairstyle.
- For people having long hair in steps, layers, long bob, or even hair that’s below the ear, you could settle on long dropdown or teardrop pearl studs as they will compliment your haircut.
- For women with long hair, no matter what hairstyle, the best earrings would be single circle hoops, especially large ones. You may tuck your hair behind your ears so that your earrings have enough room to be visible.
↓ 25 – Ear Crawlers
↓ 24 – Christmas Earrings
↓ 23 – Circle Drop Earrings
↓ 22 – Layered Tassel
↓ 21 – Pearl Studs
↓ 20 – Statement Earrings
↓ 19 – Pom-Pom Dangles
You can rock your dangling pom-pom earrings just like Ari, the singing sensation with your front hair tied back in a sleek knot and the rest of them kissing your shoulders. If you have a thin face and prominent collar bones, then this style is going to make you stand out at any party. These chic earrings can be worn to parties or for clubbing. Do have a look at these 17 Ideal Outfits that Go with Long Hair.
↓ 18 – Eastern Kundan Dangle Earrings
With your hair knotted in a rough manner into a bun with a few loose strands out complimenting your ethnic dangles made in Kundan, you can rock any traditional wedding as well as smokey eyes. Kundan earrings can be worn with eastern prints and ethnic outfits like sarees and ghagra choli. You can also wear Kundan chokers if you have a long neck to compliment your earrings.
↓ 17 – Feather Earring With Long Hair
If fashionistas can get feathers woven in their hair in the form of extensions, then they can totally rock feather embellished earrings with casual outfits and long-length hair, which can be left on their own to flow around your shoulders. From casual, I might mean boho or simply patterned summer dresses. You can tuck your hair behind your ear from one side and let that ear carry some dangling feathers.
↓ 16 – Diamond Ear Cuffs
Diamond ear cuffs reflect luxury and classiness. If you have long hair, but you are obsessed with diamond ear cuffs and wanna slay them on your friend’s wedding, then add a few waves to your hair and tuck them behind the ear carrying the ear cuff.
↓ 15 – Tassel High Fashion Earrings
The latest tassel dangle earrings, which are not only worn by significant celebs but the royalties as well, can be worn with your flared summer dresses as well as the super stylish and printed peplum tops. These look amazing with a center parting and hair tucked behind your ears, and kissings your back. These particularly give your neck an illusion of an elongated one.
↓ 14 – Floral Earrings To Highlight Colored Long Hair
Funky and long floral earrings are extremely charming if worn by teenagers with slightly longer hair with layers in them. The earrings should be touching your shoulders, at least to stand out in the layers. Also, give up on any other accessories if you’re trying such earrings. Do check out these 30 Cutest Blorange Hair Color, Cut & Styling Ideas for Girls.
↓ 13 – What Earrings To Wear With a Top Bun
↓ 12 – Dangling Ear Cuffs With Long Hair
Well, dangling ear cuffs are a perfect option if one is going for a Boho look as these can contour one’s face frame with a high ponytail and are more of a unique option for young women who like experimenting with their accessories.
↓ 11 – Hoop Earrings With Long Hair
Hoop earrings and long messy and wavy hair are the ones that can be slain with nearly all types of attire, either casual street style or a party dress.
↓ 10 – How To Wear Traditional Calligraphy Earrings?
Calligraphy ear studs and teardrops are new trends that can be adopted with long hair, but you can only highlight your accessories with your hair loosely tied back.
↓ 9 – How To Highlight Ear Studs With Long Hair?
People often presume that ear studs won’t stand out with long hair left loose around the shoulders, which is an entirely false perception considering one can tie half of the upper hair with a little bit of tease in the front and make their ear studs rock their ears while their locks are kissing their shoulders.
↓ 8 – Messy Buns And Teardrop Earrings
A messy bun at the top is a perfect look for parties during summer, mainly because long hair sometimes becomes a headache in the exhausting heat of the daytime, and teardrop earrings are the most appropriate option as they look more classy with buns. Have a look at 20 Cute Outfits with Top Bun Hairstyle to Compliment Style.
↓ 7 – What Earrings To Wear With Long Braids?
Just like Kardashian ladies, any woman can slay braids with drops of earrings as they will make you appear modest regardless of the event or attire.
↓ 6 – Earrings To Wear With Casual Outfits
Want to dramatize your casual outfit? Go for the multiple chain ear cuffs or ear studs with all hair tied up in a ponytail or a french knot.
↓ 5 – How To Highlight Multiple Piercings With Long Hair?
Multiple piercings will only highlight if you’ll tuck your hair behind your ears with more of a straight and sleek hair look or tie them up in a ponytail like Rihanna.
↓ 4 – Earrings For Working Women With Long Hair
↓ 3 – Unique Chain Fringe Earrings For Parties
Chain fringe earrings are another amazing option for ladies with longer hair, as the chains highlight your hair regardless of the length.
Even celebrities have taken up these beautiful earrings, as seen here on Vanessa Hudgens:
↓ 2 – Funky Earrings For Festivals
A multicolor tassel or pom-pom hoop earrings or dangles can be worn at festivals or concerts with funky hairstyles like the unique fish and waterfall braids. For more ideas like these, check out these Ideas On How to Wear Tassel Earrings.
↓ 1 – Perfect Earrings For You
A round face can be elongated and contoured with long length teardrops and chandeliers as well as fringe chain earrings and lock in layers and left loose, while the square face cuts can be softened with medium length hoops and drops and hair tied up high. Diamond shape cuts can be rocked with side or center partings and messy looks while keeping the earrings round like studs and hoops.
Share your favorite earring styles in the comments section.