Outfit styles for college girls. When a girl goes to college, she wants to have a closet full of clothes. She wants to looks the best. All you want is to follow the trend. Trust me when I went to college, I literally had no dressing sense. My clothes used to be completely mismatched. But as time passed by, I came to realize that it’s not about dresses you wear or that it’s all about fashion and showing off. Certainly not! The way you are dressed, makes you feel confident and deal with professional life. The better you are dressed, the fresh you feel. This reminds of Coco Chanel that fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. So all the college girls out there I’ve got 30 latest fashion ideas for you all.
Wardrobe Essentials for College Girls
- Collection of few t-shirts are the best. You can style them up with leggings, jeans, shorts or whatsoever.
- Full button down collared shirts gives you professional look.
- Don’t forget to include stylish Sweat Shirts, Jumpers and Cardigans and leather jacket
- Get pair of jeans and leggings
- Denim jackets can be worn with any sort of dress
- Keep a well fitted blazer. It’s never out of fashion
- Skirts and shorts are basic essentials for summers
- Printed sundresses or shirts looks very fresh
- Your shoes collection must consist of riding boots, sneakers, high heels, belle flats and wedges
- Scarves and hats add style to you personality
- Few collection of stud earrings, watch rings and small pendants and as well as some vintage style necklaces
- Handbags, cross body bags and backpacks
Above mentioned are the basics you must have in your wardrobe. Invest into it and trust me it will help you a lot. As it is said by Loretta Young that wearing the correct dress for any occasion is a matter of good manners.
Following is the collection of outfits for college girls in order to have cut and chic look.
#30. Denims and Hats
Rock n roll by styling with fitted denims and hats.
#29. Floral Printed Pants
College days are hectic, hence one can give herself a fresh feeling by wearing plain shirts with floral pants.
#28. Party Wears
The best part about colleges is that you get to attend various parties. Therefore get collection of different party wears for different occassions.