Islamic Quotes on Mothers. These 50 or so quotes cannot sum up the overall importance and value of mothers in Islam or on a general basis. Mothers have been given the most importance, and they are regarded as people to be valued on a priority and that all the utmost form of respect, dignity, and time is to be spent on them.
Mothers have been given the most important, and they are regarded as people to be valued on a priority and that all the utmost form of respect, dignity, and time is to be spent on them. They are even prioritized over the status of fathers in Islam. And this concept contradicts all those who say that Islam is extremist, while Islam has done nothing but highlight the worth of women and mothers all over.
Status Of Mothers In Islam
Have a look at these 50 most famous quotes that describe the status of women in Islam and do not miss out on any of the chances to give her as much of your time as you can, because she deserves the world and sacrificed her own to make yours better. Have a look at them and come across all the amazing things your mom did for you that no one else could have and pat yourself on the back if you are trying to return some of her unconditional favors. There are several hadiths on mothers, Quran verses on mother, Prophet Muhammad sayings on mothers. Have a look, and feel lucky to have an amazing mother who is impeccable and would do anything in the world for you.
Mothers Day Islamic Quotes and Messages
The Quran Quotes on Mother
1. “We have enjoined on man kindness to his parents; in pain did his mother bear him, and in pain did she give him birth” (46:15).
2. “Thy Lord hath decreed that ye worship none but Him and that ye be kind to parents. Whether one or both of them attain old age in thy life, say not to them a word of contempt, nor repel them, but address them in terms of honor. And out of kindness, lower to them the wing of humility, and say: ‘My Lord! Bestow on them Thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood’ “(17:23-24).
3. “We have enjoined on man and woman kindness to parents; but if they (either of them) strive (to force) thee to join with Me anything of which thou hast no knowledge, obey them not'” (29:8).
4. “We have enjoined on man and woman (to be good) to his/her parents; show gratitude to thy parents and to Me; to Me is (thy final) Goal. If they (parents) strive to make thee join in worship with Me things of which thou hast no knowledge, obey them not; yet bear them company in this life with justice (and consideration) and follow the way of those who turn to Me (in love)” (31:14-15).
Hadith on Mothers
1. The Prophet Muhammad said, may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him: Your Heaven lies under the feet of your mother (Ahmad, Nasai).
2. A man came to the Prophet and said, ‘O Messenger of God! Who among the people is the most worthy of my good companionship? The Prophet said: Your mother. The man said, ‘Then who?’ The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man further asked, ‘Then who?’ The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man asked again, ‘Then who?’ The Prophet said: Then your father. (Bukhari, Muslim).
3. Abu Usaid Saidi said: We were once sitting with Rasulullah when a man from the tribe of Salmah came and said to him: O Messenger of Allah! do my parents have rights over me even after they have died? And Rasulullah said: Yes. You must pray to Allah to bless them with His Forgiveness and Mercy, fulfill the promises they made to anyone, and respect their relations and their friends (Abu Dawud and Ibn Majah).
4. Abdullah ibn Amr related that the Messenger of Allah said: The major sins are to believe that Allah has partners, to disobey one’s parents, to commit murder, and to bear false witness (Bukhari, Muslim).
5. It is narrated by Asma bint Abu Bakr that during the treaty of Hudaibiyah, her mother, who was then pagan, came to see her from Makkah. Asma informed the Messenger of Allah of her arrival and also that she needed help. He said: Be good to your mother (Bukhari, Muslim).
↓ 50 – About The Flawlessness of a Mother
The only creature or human being that is so selfless and loving despite the hardships she faces is a mother. A personality who is extremely strong and graceful and carries no flaws is a mother without any doubt. We also recommend that you go through these Islamic Quotes About Love.
↓ 49 – The Bond That People Share
And the one shared by children and their mother is the purest and most unconditional.
↓ 48 – The Endless Beauty of a Mom
Every child loves her mother and thinks that his mom is the most beautiful person being alive. The beauty isn’t only seen in her face, but her smile, her words, her anger, and in everything that she does.
↓ 47 – Not Your Average Easy Job
Not what your average daily job is like. You should also have a look at Islamic Quotes About Life.
↓ 46 – From The Utter Islamic Point of View
A mother goes through so much when she is having a baby, and then throughout life when she raises her kids so selflessly. One is bound to pay her back for her time and energy with love, respect, and care.
↓ 45 – What All Moms Are Like
A mother takes no break and works irrespective of day and night just to be perfect for her children. She holds the softest heart and most influential personality. Everyone aspires to be like their mother when they grow up.
↓ 44 – The Many Roles That Mother Plays
Ever wonder who the only person is who will never betray you? Be your best friend and most potent critics of all time? She is your mother, reach out to her whenever you have a piece of good news or bad news to share. She will always have your back.
↓ 43 – What Our Moms Won’t Do For Us
One can never deny what a mother does for her children, and that is the reason Allah has put paradise beneath her feet. Respect your mother and love her with all your heart, and that is the most accessible door to paradise, no doubt.
↓ 42 – When Mother is the Sole Manager
A mother no matter how educated or uneducated, she is the best teacher of all time. She has seen the ups and downs of life and know’s what is right and wrong for her kids. So, one must consider her opinion before taking any step in life.
↓ 41 – Why Mom’s Love is Eminent
They only lover that will never get up and tell you one day that they don’t love you anymore because of materialistic reasons is your mother. Love her back!
↓ 40 – Quran and Hadith on the Importance of Mothers
She devoted all of her to raise you right. Don’t waste her lifelong efforts.
↓ 39 – Where Paradise Belongs
The easiest and most comfortable road to paradise is beneath the mother’s feet; one must not fail to earn it.
↓ 38 – She Raised You Brave
No matter how hard things get in life, it is the mother who teaches her children to be strong and brave. Because there is no other way of living a life, but she makes sure she provides her warmth and love to her children when they feel weak.
↓ 37 – Millions of Ways
To children, their mother is the perfect most human being, yet she strives all her life to be the perfect one.
↓ 36 – The Contradicting Experience to Have
Being a mother is the most overwhelming feeling a woman can ever have. But at the same time, it comes with a lot of sacrifices and hardships.
↓ 35 – The Unconditional Love She Puts in
When a girl becomes a mother, she leaves behind her world, where she was once the princess of her father and brothers. She steps into an entirely new universe that only revolves around her children. Whatever she does, she tries her best that it is in the best interest of them, no matter how hard it is for herself.
↓ 34 – Even Mercy is Unconditional At All Times
↓ 33 – Super Woman – Super Mom
Like every other person, mothers can have their bad days too. They keep on going their entire life without any break. But remember that, even on your worst days, you are the biggest motivation for your children and that they always look up to you.
↓ 32 – How She Taught you life
Mother is not someone who is there for you only in your good times. She will stay for you no matter what the circumstances are, no matter how many times you disappoint her. She will be there for you with her arms wide open to hug you and wipe out your tears.
↓ 31 – The Eternal Meaning
Ever wonder how hard it is to do the dishes? Or cleaning? Then imagine how nonstop your mother works 24/7 without complaining how tired she got? She will get you food to bed in between all this when you complain of being tired by doing Nothing. Get up and help her at times, she gets tired too.
↓ 30 – It Goes a Lifetime
The bond you and mother share is for a lifetime. It took her nine months to form your heart, and a lifetime to look after it. Don’t break her heart with a single wrong act of yours. Think of her whenever you think of doing something wrong.
↓ 29 – The Utter Status of Women in Islam
↓ 28 – How Kids Turn Out Awesome
And that is a job done right if your kid turns out to be a fantastic version of you.
↓ 27 – Why No Other Love Can’t Be Compared
↓ 26 – The Comparison
A mother loves you infinitely, right? She goes beyond lengths to give you what you want. Imagine how much Allah loves you that He says He loves you seventy times more than your mother.
↓ 25 – The Infinite Contract
↓ 24 – The Most Deserving Entity
The only person who is the most worthy of your love, time, care, and attention is your mother.
↓ 23 – The Curse To All in This Category
Never in your life cause pain to your mother. Never make her suffer a heartache or go through sleepless nights when you are an adult. The biggest curse is on the person who causes his mother pain and is of no good to her.
↓ 22 – Quote From Hazrat Ali
↓ 21 – The Flawlessness and Value
↓ 20 – The Irreplaceable Entity
↓ 19 – Something You Can’t Repay
↓ 18 – World Changes, She Doesn’t
↓ 17 – The Exchanging Door
↓ 16 – Mom’s Wishes Have No Competitors
↓ 15 – Kind and Soft Speech
↓ 14 – The Passing Time
↓ 13 – The Unpayable Payback
↓ 12 – Eternal Love
↓ 11 – The Timeless Friend and the Support System
↓ 10 – Outgrowing Nothing
You are outgrowing any part of her soul, not even if you die.
↓ 9 – Praying Can Change Everything
↓ 8 – The World Against You
↓ 7 – Of All The Rights
↓ 6 – The Bigger Picture
↓ 5 – What Can’t She Do
↓ 4 – She Makes It All Sensible
↓ 3 – The Truest Example
↓ 2 – The Other Side
↓ 1 – No Luxury
Quotes in Urdu with Images
How to Help Your Mother on a Daily Basis
Do you even realize how much your mother does for you? If your mother is a housewife or a working mother, never neglect the amount of time and energy she puts in maintaining the house and you. If she is sick one day or out of home, don’t you find it hard to find a single thing at home, or manage even a single chore at home? Then imagine how energy-draining following the same routine must be for her on a daily basis without a break. We all must help our mothers regularly to divide their workload.
- Help her with daily chores, take at least one task, and do it regularly.
- Help her serve the food on the table, and then later help her clean it all.
- Set your room, make your bed daily, and keep your washroom clean. Don’t wait for your mother to do it all for you.
- Whatever work she gives you to do, do it on a priority basis and don’t make her wait for so long that she decides to do it herself.
- Spend some time with her daily. Tell her about how your day went and ask her about how her day was.
- Share with your moments of happiness and make her laugh.
- Give her a foot massage or head massage before she goes to bed and talk to her at that time.
- Give her small gifts, hugs, and kisses and tell her every day how great she is and how much she means to you.
↓ Gift Ideas For Mothers
Every day is a mother’s day! But if you have failed to make her feel so, now is the time. With mother’s day approaching, get her one of the gifts below, bake a cake, clean up the house, turn on her favorite movie, and celebrate with her.
- Customized gifts
- Home decorations
- A dress from her favorite brand
- A good pair of shoes
- For more ideas, view our detailed post on Top 20 Special Gifts For Mother’s Day.
What to Do on Your Mother’s Birthday
When was the last time you got your mother a gift on her birthday? Or surprised her with flowers or cooked her favorite dish? If it’s been long, then do one of them for her now!
- Decorate the house
- Bake her a cake
- The entire family should get gifts
- Give her a break, and do all house chores
- Plan a bar be cue evening or movie night
Islamic Gifts For Your Mother
Here are some of the Islamic gifts that you can get your mother on any day!
- Islamic Books
- Framed Quranic Verses
jazzakumullaahu khairan because of the day-in-day-out work to see us as a sons that we obey our parents in an accepted way.
Thank you for your feedback, keep visiting 🙂
Team Outfit Trends
I loved umma.Im loving umma.And I’ll be loving umma till eternity.yesterday was a history(it will not be repeated). Tomorrow is a mystery(we don’t know what will happen).but today is a gift that is why it is called present.
Thank you for your feedback, keep visiting.
Team Outfit Trends.
very nice collection of quotes
Thank you for your kind words.
Team Outfit Trends.
i love so much. so sweet
Thank you for your kind words.
Team Outfit Trends.