Today we will be talking about step by step Arabian eye makeup tutorial and tips on how to apply Arabic eye makeup. If you are interested in trying out some beautiful eye makeup looks, then you must read this. Arabic makeup focuses on two things.
One that it is bold.
Secondly, Arabic makeup is very dramatic.
Arabic women have big beautiful eyes and they know the tricks to enhance the beauty and become alluring and achieve that glamorous look and become luscious and fascinating. In the last post, we talked about simple smokey eyes makeup tutorials. If you have seen Arabic eye makeup earlier then you must know that it consists of two colors which they blend. They make another layer on top of another. Bold colors like golden, red, blue and black are used mostly. Thick eyeliner is also used over the eyes. This makes it look dramatic. It should highlight the eyes well. Then you may use fake eyelashes too add more beauty. You must have seen in the movies how dramatic their eyes look. Here we have a simple guide on how you could do your eye makeup. Arabic look is very attractive. It gains a lot of eyes and attention from its charm. But for all this, you need the right tools and makeup items to create a charming look. The popular trend these days is Egyptian eye makeup. Arabic look means using a lot of kohl and mascara and black liners, but for those of you who can’t seem to get it right, this article is just for you guys.
Here are some simple tips to do Arabian eye makeup:
- Firstly you need to cover up the dark circles under the eye. Apply a good quality foundation or a concealer over the eye. Once done you can use a corrector as it will hide all the patchiness.
- Apply a golden eye shadow on the eye. You need to have a proper brush for this. Now you can apply dark kohl inside the eye. Make sure it’s from a good company. You can use a Lakme kohl pencil for this.
- For the eye shadow use a flat brush. This will help you achieve the best results. Use the best colors so that they can add more intensity to the look. You can use a Lakme shade like Rush and then apply a golden glitter over the eye.
- Dark kajal or dark kohl adds a thicker line on the upper and lower eyelash line. To create maximum intensity you can use a liquid liner.
- Winged liner creates a bold Arabic dramatic look. You need to take the liner to a point at the outer eye. This will create a winged look. For more ideas, you can have a look at the pictures.
- Do not forget to apply mascara to your lashes. Also, do fill your eyebrows with the eyebrow pencil. It will make them darker. This way it will create a proper Arabic look.
- You can create this look and go to a party with that pretty smile on your face. Don’t forget to use a nice lip colour on your lips. It will complete the entire look and make you look beautiful.
Hope you enjoyed reading the post. Do try the makeup techniques. For further assistance, you can see the tutorial pictures and other eye makeup pics. They will give you an adequate amount of idea that will help you in doing your makeup your way.
This following eye makeup is for the brides in the Arab region, but this makeup trend has now become quite famous all around the globe. Before starting any eye makeup make sure that you use the best bases and foundations. If you have dark circles use a lighter tone foundation and apply it in a triangular fashion underneath your eye and then cover it with the powder. Then start with the basic shade, every eye makeup starts with a lighter or a light base color. Here peach with a shade of white is being used as a base color which is done on the whole upper lid. Then a baby pink hue is brushed across the lid making a beautiful curve, and the last is the purple shade added above the eye socket. Then use either a gel liner, simple liner or a powder line is entirely on your comfort level. But before that dab your eyelid the socket with gold glitter, (use a liquid glitter or add water to the powder glitter). Then start lining your eye in a fishtail fashion, but this one is really dramatic.
Step by Step Video tutorial for Arabian Makeup
This two-tailed liner has become an Arab makeup trademark. Again start with a light beige tone as the base color and cover it up with a light brown and mix it up with a black shade just above the socket. Use your thinnest brush and draw a line defining your d-zone or the socket. Add a silver glitter line in that lid area and finish with the two-tailed fish liner and mascara.
This eye makeup will look great if you are attending an evening event. Gold and blue an interesting combo. But if you are the guest then keep it a little toned down as shown. Use a pink base color to cover the whole eye then add a blue shade of your choice on the outer side defining the D and then dab a little gold shade on the inner side. Line with a thin liner on the whole eye. You can keep it this wat or make it smokey add a black shade with the liner edge and cover the Edge of the D area. Remember to use a light tone in lipstick whenever you do this kind of makeup.
This glamorous eye makeup is for the brides only and for big eyes only as the depth of the green shade will be seen beautifully only on huge eyes. But don’t be disheartened, you can also do this makeup. Gold and green as is the dress is an excellent eye makeup combo.
Love these styles
Thank you for your feedback, keep visiting 🙂
Team Outfit Trends
perfect 😉 <3
Erm…I’ve seen some arab women with small eyes…I’ve seen some indin women with small eyes. I’ve seen Pakistani with women small eyes…I’ve also seen some with huge eyes…I’ve seen white women with huge eyes…and small eyes…a bit of general statement to say Aran women have big eyes…
Sorry to have disappointed you. We have asked the writer to update the article as per your comments.
Team Outfit Trends
Apart from makeup, recent studies shows that those Egyptian eye makeup has some medicinal good effects on eye too, as reported in NewYork Times and here https://goo.gl/9neazp. It this true?
Yes I believe it is true.
Team Outfit Trends