Cool Hairstyles with Beards: Having facial hair/beard is something not very difficult but daring. While synchronising hair on your head and on the chin is an art. Everyone is not master in it but with some helpful tips, this is possible. Beards are a new trend, deep full beards look sexy and masculine as well. They can hide your thin face and give a very impressive look to personality. All you need to do is, wear your beard confidently. Haircut and beard are equally reflective components of your personality, which should be managed well. With the help of our guide, you can learn the grooming techniques of beards and hair. Being a man and looking manly is quite necessary and one can do that just with the help of their facial hair.
Best Haircut Ideas for Guys with Beards
The hair on top of your head and on the chin are not two different entities. They are quite same and need exactly the same love and care from you. Growing and grooming beards can be hazardous but carrying a hairstyle that compliments your facial hair has tremendously awesome results. Here we are giving some examples for how can you achieve that smart and cool guy look, no matter what body type and age you are.
Taking care and grooming beard is necessary before you go for a haircut or plan to have a particular look with beards. Follow these tips which will not only groom you beards but will astonish you with results.
Some benefits of having beards
- They give you impressive look
- Beards are manly and can suit anyone having any face type
- They look aggressive appearance wise
- If you are a guy with baby face, some facial hair can make you look older
- Healthy facial hair means your testosterone level is good
- A study says, men having beard are at lower risk of skin diseases, as they protect face from harmful rays and other elements
- Wash your beard with shampoo regularly, just like you shampoo your head
- Rinse your face thoroughly and let the water flow from facial hair if they are too thick
- A conditioner can also be used to keep facial hair in a shape
- Gently pat your beard with a towel after washing it
- Tangles are unlikeable, so comb your moustache and facial hair with a big toothed comb
- One does not need to grow light facial hair for manicure scruffy look but trimming and fading beard can also give that look
- Do not think that certain fruits help to grow beards, that’s a myth
- Having light facial hair? Shave more often, it will help facial hair to grow rapidly. Try it!
#20- Old Man’s Decent Style
#19- The Sexy Man Bun
#18- Thick Beard with Medium Length Hairstyle
You are an office guy and don’t want to look, hipster, all the time, this one will be perfect for your office and gym time activities.
#17- High Fade and Slick Back Hair Cut
Keeping big beard demands lots of things, with such facial hair you can opt medium slick back hair cut having high fade sides for a sexy yet elegant look.